Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Supervises the activities for the efficient operation. Allocates staff coverage in areas having manpower shortage. Reports to the Assistant Nursing Director and Nursing Director all work-related information, problems, observations, and actions taken during the shift.
- Incumbent possesses the expertise to fulfill the management functions. Broad areas of responsibilities are related to the administrative processes of planning, organizing, directing, controlling, coordinating, and evaluating patient care to assure quality nursing care within established standards through decision-making, problem- solving, and judgment. Supervision of the position is received from the respective Assistant Nursing Director and/or Nursing Director.
- Directly responsible for the guidance and work of employees, and patients of which may require highly skilled and complex nursing care
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Candidates MUST have DHA / MOH license or eligibility letter and must be willing to work in Dubai and part of Northern Emirates.
- With minimum of 3 years of experience of solid nursing experience.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi