Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Primary responsibilities include providing analytical and operational support to assigned administrators, providing content / subject matter knowledge in support of assigned projects, developing deliverables, providing meeting documentation, and meeting facilitation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements projects as assigned by the Director of Clinical Operations and/or Institutes/Department Administrators
- Coordinate and manage updates to policies and procedures in collaboration with and oversight of Director
- Develop and manage updates to process flows
- Develop financial spreadsheets and scorecards
- Coordinate and facilitate ad-hoc planning retreats for Institutes / Departments
- Collaborate with IT Department to perform vendor analysis for IT products and services
- Collaborate with other departments to fully assess the viability of strategic initiatives
- Provide input into the implementation of operational strategies
- Provide comprehensive solutions to effectively plan and implement strategic initiatives utilizing project management best practices, tools, and technology
- Provide meeting documentation
- Manage project plans updates.
- Report on the progress towards completion of project milestones
- Support mock operations including planning, scheduling, and documentation
- Provide day to day operational support of Institutes & Departments
- Highly proficient in producing professional deliverables in the following software programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Strong understanding of healthcare with business management skills sufficient to perform research, analytical studies and report/presentation preparation.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, with competing demands
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural professional and technical staff