1. Demonstrates ability of administering complete/partial patient baths. This would include bath, oral care, dentures, Foley care, hair/nail care, shaving, bed making and cleaning of utensils used.
2. Assists in the toileting needs of the patient, records outputs accurately. Empties drainage collection devices and completes documentation of Patient’s Book, toileting scheduling, Rehab and nourishments.
3. Follows Facility protocol for admission documentation. Demonstrates skill in the nursing process. Protects patient’s privacy by insuring patient charts or items with patient data with protected health information are not left unattended or left opened.
4. Demonstrates ability to read, understand and follow individual patient care plans.
5. Prepares patient for meals; serves and collects trays, assists in setting up and feeding patients; serves fresh water and nourishments when indicated.
6. Obtains temperature on patients whose medical conditions warrants such monitoring. Obtains urine samples, weights, intake/output.
7. Regularly checks on patients insuring comfort, dignity and privacy
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Priority to candiates having experience as Home Care Nurse.
Able to communicate in Arabic will be an advantage.