Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Assistant Nurse – Home Care
Responsible for providing safe, evidence based, Clients of Rochester Wellness, Community, Consultant Physicians age related care to all clients in the “Home Environment”
- Must hold DHA license or Eligibility letter for Assistant Nurse
- Must have a good command of English., Arabic language an asset
- Ability to work in an ethically diverse patient & workforce population .
- Ability to work in a team environment Flexible to work in locations outside Dubai. As well as flexible in hours of work.
- Professional presentation & Manner
- Positive mature attitude, Team Player
- Demonstrates Initiative, Independent worker.
To ensure the delivery of the highest quality of health service in the scope of care by “Care
- Attends to patients/ clients in a prompt, professional manner.
- Ensures safe practice of patient care & skills by following policies & procedures Rochester
- Wellness, completing required competencies,& attending departmental inservices
- Communicates effectively with patients/clients,& colleagues Follows proper channels of communication
- Respects customs & culture of patient & family members.
- Demonstrates organization & problem solving skills
- Aware of Infection Control Standards. Conscious of handwashing by self & family at all times
- Participates in ongoing educational activities & maintains relevant certifications (e.g. BLS)
- Demonstrates proficiency in patient assessment skills
- Patient Assessment.
- Level of Consciousness
- Food Intake
- Bowel & Bladder needs
- Intake & Output ADL
- 2 Activities Of daily living
- Brushing teeth
- Moving from bed to chair
- Eating/ Drinking
- Following competencies, conducts home care efficiently including family members when need
- Maintains accurate documentation of all activities relevant to the patient on a 24 hour basis
- Moving & Lifting
- Use of Lifts & Slides
- Transfer from bed to chair/wheel chair.
- Stabelizing belts
- Operational Responsibilities:
- Able to identify risk management issues & brings to attention of HN/ DR.
- Complete all training courses required to maintain safe nursing practice standards
- Committed to work as scheduled . Flexible & supportive to the requests of colleague