Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Responsible for providing safe, evidence based, Clients of Rochester Wellness, Community, Consultant Physicians age related care to all clients in the “Home Environment”
- Must hold DHA license or Eligibility letter for Assistant Nurse
- Must have a good command of English., Arabic language an asset
- Ability to work in an ethically diverse patient & workforce population .
- Ability to work in a team environment Flexible to work in locations outside Dubai. As well as flexible in hours of work.
- Professional presentation & Manner
- Positive mature attitude, Team Player
- Demonstrates Initiative, Independent worker.
To ensure the delivery of the highest quality of health service in the scope of care by “Care
- Attends to patients/ clients in a prompt, professional manner.
- Ensures safe practice of patient care & skills by following policies & procedures Rochester
- Wellness, completing required competencies,& attending departmental inservices
- Communicates effectively with patients/clients,& colleagues Follows proper channels of communication
- Respects customs & culture of patient & family members.
- Demonstrates organization & problem solving skills
- Aware of Infection Control Standards. Conscious of handwashing by self & family at all times
- Participates in ongoing educational activities & maintains relevant certifications (e.g. BLS)
- Demonstrates proficiency in patient assessment skills
- Patient Assessment.
- Level of Consciousness
- Food Intake
- Bowel & Bladder needs
- Intake & Output ADL
- 2 Activities Of daily living
- Brushing teeth
- Moving from bed to chair
- Eating/ Drinking
- Following competencies, conducts home care efficiently including family members when need
- Maintains accurate documentation of all activities relevant to the patient on a 24 hour basis
- Moving & Lifting
- Use of Lifts & Slides
- Transfer from bed to chair/wheel chair.
- Stabelizing belts
- Operational Responsibilities:
- Able to identify risk management issues & brings to attention of HN/ DR.
- Complete all training courses required to maintain safe nursing practice standards
- Committed to work as scheduled . Flexible & supportive to the requests of colleague