Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Bi-lingual English & Arabic Registered Nurse
Abu Dhabi Telemedicine Center LLC
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experience: Min: 3 Years Max: 20 Years
- Education Level: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Telemedical consultations with community based patients, with the clear goal to close the case as often as possible (40-50%) over the phone or choose and organize a suitable referral.
- Using Medical Guidelines for clinical telemedicine (i.e. medical triage with point of care system, time-related referral system, all aspects of patient management and prescription of drugs) as well as Telemedicine Good Practice guidelines.
- Using an electronic Patient Management System for management and documentation.
- High level of communication between the medical specialties with sophisticated internal as well as external referral pattern to ensure a high quality of patient care.
- Active promotion of telemedical skills such as history taking, current physical status and diagnostic approach in a new and rapidly evolving medical specialty
- Higher Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor degree in nursing or equivalent qualification of NLT 3 years study duration in “Nursing” from accredited program
- Primary health care experience
- Emergency care (but not intensive care station)
- Professional work attitude with dedicated approach to patient-centered care.
- Team-orientated personality, flexible and able to manage continuously changing workloads.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary team including most medical specialties.
- Outstanding language skills both spoken and written English, Arabic would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent IT skills and advanced typewriting skills.
- Willingness to work in a shift pattern including night shifts and weekends.
BSc in Nursing
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi