Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
NTS Group are working alongside a leading global multinational company to recruit a Business Unit Director for their Diabetes portfolio. This role has the primary responsibility for both sales and marketing involving planning, directing and controlling the development and profitable operation of the company consistent with corporate guidelines.
The portfolio not only includes current products, but also new product introduction and expansion into new channels and lines. The role will be responsible for the strategic planning, execution, implementation and achievement of the companies business goals in the cardiovascular division. Working closely with the Country President, the Business Unit Director will be accountable for formulating all strategic goals in relation to the current product portfolio and for new product launches, to ensure they are successful and provide a strong platform for continued growth of the therapeutic area. Emphasis will be on the growth of business revenue, profits.
- Ensures strategic objectives and business direction are aligned so that the attainment of profit and operational goals are met. This includes current market products, new product introductions, business model evaluation and expansion into new channels.
- Leads and develops the sales and marketing teams including but not limited to performance management, talent management and career development. Provides coaching and leadership to ensure consistent application, individual accountability and continuous improvement to sales and marketing teams.
- Establishes, develops, implements and improves necessary processes to resolve issues, eliminate obstacles and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Lead activities across brands, including the definition, design, execution and measurement of all marketing strategies and tactics to deliver on the brand and sales objectives.
- Develops and delivers business plans and performance targets based on trends analysis.
- Monitors and achieves targeted objectives for market performance, efficiency and financial performance
- Monitors sales and marketing team activities and performance such as long range planning, pricing, promotions, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all local regulations, SHE requirements, legal and ethical compliance of teams
- Responsible for the development and delivery of a business plan which defines short and long term objectives.
- Responsible for delivering integrated programs and leveraging best practices to accelerate the enablement of and achievement of revenue.
- Responsible for delivery of targets and budgetary compliance.
1 – An experienced candidate with broad business experience in KSA and/or emerging markets with a proven tracked record of success in Cardio Vascular therapeutic area. A top performer with a history of tangible results in previous roles.
2 – Demonstrates ability to manage and lead teams.