Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Experience: Min of 3 yrs work experience in the same position.
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
The Cardiovascular Technologist in the Cardiac Cath Lab is responsible for all aspects of care related to adult inpatients or outpatients undergoing procedures in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Applies knowledge of growth and development to perform detailed assignments/interventions. Provides consistent care based on the changing physical and psychosocial needs, unique to the patient.
- Assists and scrubs for cardiac, vascular, related diagnostic and therapeutic procedures under the direction of the procedural physician.
- Actively participates in the ordering and inventory of equipment and supplies for the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Delivers patient care for all age groups while using diagnostic imaging equipment; acts as a liaison between the patient and the cardiologist.
- Utilizes equipment and accessories and employs techniques and procedures to comfort and protect patients, self and others from unnecessary radiation.
- Regularly performs basic nursing functions in regards to patient care.
- Performs general office duties including answering phone.
- Actively participates in the training of the other Cath Lab personnel.
- Recognizes that continuing education is vital to maintaining and advancing the profession. Keeps skills current demonstrating evidence of continuing education to include department meetings, individualized learning opportunities from cardiologist and related classes.
- Nursing degree and Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Preferrably worked in hospital in GCC
- Preferrably with DHA license
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.