Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Understands supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of Organization. Provides age appropriate patient care according to the Nursing Scope of Practice as defined by the regulatory body. Provides professional leadership through the supervision of the patient care team, and the maintenance of clinical standards and quality of patient care within the unit during their shift. Adheres to and promotes the Professional Nurses Code of Conduct for Abu Dhabi. Promotion of health and delivery of health education.
- Demonstrates competence with the care and assessment of burns patients, including the prevention of complications and analysis of burns wounds related to the source of the burn.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence with the Burns Pathway and implements the pathway with the multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence of the prevention of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) and is consistently compliant with VAP bundles.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence of the prevention of Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infections (CLABSI) and is consistently compliant with CLABSI bundles
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence of the prevention of Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI) and is consistently compliant with CAUTI bundles
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence of the CUSP program and is proactive in identifying and reducing risk of harm to patients.