Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Direct or coordinate an organization’s financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Confer with board members, organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
- Direct or conduct studies or research on issues affecting areas of responsibility.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Refer major policy matters to elected representatives for final decisions. Serve as liaisons between organizations, shareholders, and outside organizations.
- Attend and participate in meetings of municipal councils or council committees.
- Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions or delegate representatives to do so.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organization of major departments.
- Preside over or serve on boards of directors, management committees, or other governing boards. Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities.
- Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, or laws to organizations, government or corporate officials, or individuals.
- Present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
10 to 15 years of experience with hospital background.