Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, implements and evaluates unit based educational offerings for nursing staff.
- Develops and implements appropriate evaluation systems to determine the effectiveness of educational activities.
- Develops and implements unit based, clinical nursing orientation material.
- Monitors and evaluates nurse performance during orientation in conjunction with nurse preceptor.
- Provides consultation of a clinical and educational nature to department staff.
- Applies current theory and research findings to clinical practice.
- Administers unit based in-services.
- Monitors and tracks nurse achievement of educational requirements.
- Serves as a resource for the application of nursing policies and procedures.
- Resources staff related to medical equipment and nursing informatics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years experience in a healthcare setting is required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Health Care Administration, or related field, is required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Health Care Administration, or related field, is preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Typical physical demands include: a high degree of manual dexterity to sufficiently perform computer functions on a keyboard, produce materials on a PC and operate basic office equipment, normal or corrected vision and hearing, extensive sitting, mobility sufficient to visit with departments or employees throughout CCAD and lift up to 30 lbs.