Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
A medical and surgical hospital is looking for a Clinical Nursing Supervisor to join their busy facility.
- The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate leadership and managerial abilities and you should be confident leading your team whilst undertaking the day to day responsibly of caring for your patients.
- You will ensure that an adequate number of staff is present in your unit and you will direct and supervise all aspects of patient care.
- You will also interact with patients and their families as well as manage any unforeseen issues that arise during your shift.
- To be considered for this role you should have a minimum of five years experience managing a team in a variety of different clinical backgrounds.
- You should be flexible and versatile in order to succeed when assigned to a department.
- It is imperative that you have previously obtained your DHA licence to enable you to practice nursing in Dubai.
- Candidates should hold a bachelors Degree or Diploma in nursing as well as a post graduate Degree in nursing management or advanced clinical speciality with a minimum of three years training.