Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
This position is critical in providing strategic objectives and supporting the functions of Clinical Operations. This position may have some leadership components but is responsible for ensuring the attainment of strategic objectives and the delivery of quality economical health care services to the patient population at CCAD.
- Develops policies, procedures, and process flows
- Proactively identifies risks and opportunities, subsequently developing actions plans to ensure quality services
- Implements various patient experience initiatives
- Responsible for managing selected Clinic (outpatient) operations under the direction of an Institute Adminstrator or Director, Clinical Operations.
- Develops and manages strong relationships across the institution with a focus on Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health and Finance.
- Supports patient satisfaction in the Clinic(Outpatient) and Inpatient services; reviews metrics and recommends improvements
- Manages projects to support the stand up of Clinical Institues from start to finish
- Creation and management of ambulatory scheduling rules
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative experience in a health care environment is required, previous managerial experience is preferred (project based or staff reporting)
- Formal process improvement training (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.) preferred
- Experience working in a physician led group practice setting preferred
- Strong organizational, collaboration and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and/or make presentations to a large, diverse audience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel required