Clinical Psychologist #62002
- Deliver psychological assessment and treatment to patients;
- Assess new patients, formulate patient treatment plans, and provide psychological treatment programs;
- Liaise effectively and efficiently with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, Management, and referring doctors as required and appropriate;
- Establish and maintain constructive interpersonal relationships within the Company;
- Maintain any records necessary for the evaluation of service needs and efficiency, and ensure that medical records and documentation are clear, accurate, and comply with legal requirements;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality at all times.
- Current and valid license, registration, or certificate to practice from the applicant’s country of education;
- Valid DHA or HAAD license to practice as a Clinical Psychologist in Dubai or Abu Dhabi;
- Demonstrated technical and clinical proficiency with solid knowledge base;
- Demonstrated experience working within a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment;
- Demonstrated experience working with adults and children;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Arabic language is a must;
- Demonstrated ability to project a positive public image of self, department and hospital.
- Education Level: Doctoral degree (Ph.D., Psy.D) from a recognized institution;
Apply for this job
Only Word and PDF files no larger than 1MB will be accepted.