Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Clinical Research Associate
- Our client a large Multi-National Pharmaceutical company, who have established since the mid 90’s, through a merger between two of the market leaders. Throughout the years they have discovered and developed many innovative products for patients and consumers worldwide. .
- Due to continued success in the region our client is seeking additional members for their strong Research team. They are looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join the organization in the Saudi office.
- The Clinical Sales Associate will be responsible for but not limited to perform the following specific duties and responsibilities:
- The Clinical Research Associate must support the goals of the local CPO Medical Department by initiating, monitoring and closing out clinical study sites following GCP and ICH guideline as well as SOPs and ensuring that study milestones are met. Represent General Medicine at investigational for all clinical trial related activities.
- Ensure trials are conducted on time and budget while GCP, ICH and SOP complaint
- Create and manage site initiation and patient recruitment plans. Develop and execute contingency plans, as needed. Ensure that study milestone is met as planned.
- Facilitate preparation and collection of site level documents, resolve problems as required.
- Plan and execute site and initiation and training.
- Nominate new sites for clinical trials, analyze capability and made recommendation for trial inclusion.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of site management including monitoring visits, assessment of regulatory compliance, drug supply management and resolution of site problems.
- Attend General Medicine and project specific training as well as general CRA training as required.
- Track trial execution milestones identify problems resolve issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Prepare study monitoring reports
- Manage date collection and clean up at study sites, resolve technical and content issues as need to achieve database lock targets.
- Implement site closeout activities
- All applicants must hold the following minimum skills and knowledge:
- A Degree in Scientific or Health Care discipline preferred.
- At least 6 years’ experience in clinical research with 4 years’ experience in General Medicine and at least 2 years as a Clinical Research Associate.
- Excellent reading and writing English skills