Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The position is responsible for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart and cardiovascular system.
- Diagnose illness relating to heart and cardiovascular system.
- Provide counselling to the patients on diet, hygiene and preventive health care.
- Provide advice to patients & the family concerning diet, activity, hygiene and disease prevention.
- Care for and treat patients suffering from coronary artery disease, heart arrhythmia and high blood pressure.
- Examine patient to provide information on medical conditions and surgical risk.
- Analyze patient’s medical history, medication allergies, physical condition and examination results.
- Identity and obtain the necessary clinical, medical and/or other surgical history in order to carry out medical examination.
- Prescribe medications.
- Refer patients to medical specialist or other practitioner, when necessary.
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from accredited AND;
- Completion of Specialty qualification as per the recognized specialty certificate table.
- Category Consultant – Tier1 Two(2) years’ Experience Post Qualification
- Tiers2 Five (5)years’ Experience Post Qualification
- Tier3 Cannot attain the title
- Physician with an accredited American Board of Medical Specialty (ABMS) Certification, Specialization Certificate of the RCPSC, Certification by the College Family Physicians Canada (CFPC), and Certificate of completion of Specialist Training (CCST) or Certificate of Completion of Training CCT from the UK will attain the title of Consultant without experience requirement. This does not apply to surgical and interventional specialties.
- Physicians holding ABMS, RCPSC, CCTS or CCT in surgical or Interventional specialties , who do not meet the experience requirements, are require to pass the Authorities’ assessments for licensure as consultant> However they shall be reassessed 6 months post licensure for their surgical skills.
Must be registrable with Health Authority of Abu Dhabi.
- Preferably BLS certified.
- Ability to work independently and a team player.
- Demonstrates positive attitude, passion and pride in your work.
- Conversant in Arabic is an advantage.