Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
This role is an ideal opportunity for Specialist/ Consultant level physician looking to work for a reputable organisation in Al Ain along with a highly skilled and trained team.
- Basic Medical Degree recognized by Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD).
- Completion of a relevant recognized higher professional education program.
- Certification of higher professional education recognized by HAAD; American Board Certification, or CCT in Gastroenterology, or an equivalent recognized by HAAD.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Gastroenterology.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience, since gaining higher qualification.
- Three years consultant experience in a Western hospital setting preferred.
- Must have experience in performing procedures like EGD, ERCP and Colonoscopy.
- Experience in Fibroscan and EUS would be well regarded.
- Experience in Esophageal motility study and Anorectal manometry would be a definite advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education Publication in peer reviewed journals would be well regarded Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic language skills are well regarded).
- Responsible for providing comprehensive consultant level patient care in Gastroenterology.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster and participates in the educational activities of the
- Medical Staff as a whole.
- Conducts Clinical Audits in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements.
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Gastroenterology Service.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Gastroenterology Service and the Hospital to the general public and wider medical community of Al Ain and the UAE.
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Gastroenterology.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- Liaises with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors.