Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Consultant – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- To provide patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for health promotion, disease prevention, treatment of disease and care at the end of life.
- To actively and effectively perform procedures as privileged in the hospital and consistent with your credentials.
- To be aware of established and evolving biomedical, clinical and social sciences and the application of knowledge to patient care and education of others.
- To follow practice- based learning and improvement- using scientific evidence and methods to investigate, to evaluate and to improve patient care practices.
- To follow system-based-practices through the understanding of the context and systems in which health care is provided.
- Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi