Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Consultant Pediatric Nephrology
- Assist the Head of Department in setting and implementing the strategic plan
- Assist the Head of Department in achieving management goals and objectives
- Lead in developing and execution of multidisciplinary patient-care plans within the specialty
- Ensure that high quality service oriented patient care is delivered on a consistent basis within the department.
- Conducting Ward Rounds on the assigned patients in the Team daily except on the Outpatient Clinic days.
- Monitor and evaluate the overall performance of team within the department to enhance the quality of service and effectiveness
- Participate in developing procedures and clinical protocols and key performance indicator relating to the department.
- Participating in planning and execution of out-reach community program within the department
- Participate, planning and execution of research programs and publications relating to the department.
- Participate in outpatient clinic, day care service and inpatient care and provide consultation within AJCH, make recommendations, give appropriate advice, and/or facilitate decisions.
- Plan and implement continuing medical education programs within the department
- Participate in accreditation programs of AJCH
- Approve medical reports prepared by others in the medical team.
- Active participation in committees or forums as deemed necessary
- Submit as required periodic reports on the activities of the team.
- Performs On Call duty according to the existing number of Consultants.
- Must communicate properly with the patients, take time to listen to their complaints and take their complaints seriously. Explain to the parents what needs to be done and why etc. Doctors are expected to be courteous, supportive and compassionate with the patients.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi