Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Al Noor Hospital Al Jowhara, Al Ain, UAE, is a brand new premium healthcare facility featuring a broad range of services with its wide selection of medical and surgical specialties, and is now looking for an experienced Anaesthesia.
This new hospital will focus on providing high-end healthcare services for the local and ex-pat communities of Al Ain.
This role is an ideal opportunity for Specialist/ Consultant level physician looking to work for a reputable organisation in Al Ain along with a highly skilled and trained team.
Licensing and Education requirement:
Basic Medical Degree recognized by Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD).Completion of a relevant recognized higher professional education program.Certification of higher professional education recognized by HAAD; American Board Certification, or CCT in Anesthesiology, or an equivalent recognized by HAAD.
- Basic Medical Degree recognized by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD)
- Certification of higher professional education recognized by the HAAD ideally CCT/CCST, American Board Certification or Equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of five years’ experience since gaining higher qualification.
- Experience and expertise in all aspects of anesthesia is required.
- Active participation in continuing medical education activities and scientific activities locally and internationally.
- Leadership skills appropriate for a highly functioning clinical team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Ability to project a positive public image of self, department and hospital.
- Desirable requirements – Publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Provides anesthesiology services to assigned patients according to best-evidence based standards and using best judgment at all times, in accordance with the Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and Regulations.
- Participates equally in the on-call roster.
- To have an oversight and professional development of assigned junior medical staff.
- Takes part in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
- Conducts clinical audit in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements.
- Contributes in reviewing and planning activities relevant to the development of anesthesiology and the hospital.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the anesthesiology service and the hospital to the general public and wider medical community of Al Ain and the UAE.
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of anesthesiology.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive consultant level patient care in all aspects of anesthesiology, this responsibility may be shared with other specialists/consultants in anesthesiology
- Liaises with Patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors.