Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Consultant / Specialist Dentist
- Examines and treats diseases and injuries of teeth and gums.
- Performs preventative and maintenance dentistry and educates the patient in proper tooth and gum care.
- Recommends braces or surgery to correct any malformations.
- Requires a degree in dentistry from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- May require 2-4 years of experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution And Completion of specialty qualification as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table.
- 2 – 5 Years’ Experience Post Qualification.
- Arab National only.
- DHA License / eligibility required.
- Must be working in the UAE already.
- Must be able to join immediately or within 1 month.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi