Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Consultant / Specialist Urology
- Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the genitourinary tract and organs.
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition.
- Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
- May require at least 2-4 years of urology experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May report to a medical director.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution And Completion of specialty qualification as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table.
- 2 – 5 Years’ Experience Post Qualification.
- Arab or European National.
- DHA License / eligibility required.
- Must be working in the UAE already.
- Must be able to join immediately or within 1 month.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi