Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, CI, the Continuous Improvement Manager (CIM) is responsible for providing process improvement, project management, change management, and analytical support to their assigned portfolio of projects. The CIM will follow a standardized methodology that ensures the consistent delivery of services and capability build for the long term success of the organization.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts that results in positive metric performance and capability build for the broader organization.
- Follows the CI standard project management lifecycle to ensure consistent delivery of services to the organization.
- Manages project timelines, risks and issues and overall change management effort for the assigned portfolio of projects
- Responsible for presenting phase updates and associated documentation to the CI Governance Committee for phase transition approvals
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely information to Sr. Manager regarding project and program status
- Maintains accurate project resource utilization reporting to allow for accurate utilization and forecast reporting by the Sr. Manager and Director of CI.
- Coaches and mentors Analysts who are supporting their work effort in collaboration with their assigned Sr. Manager
- Responsible for contributing to the build and delivery of continuous improvement training and training materials with the goal of building organizational capability
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in continuous improvements is required with at least three (3) years experience in a leading role is required
- Experience in deploying end-to- end improvements with significant results
- Experience in a healthcare operations environment is preferred.
- Experience in interfacing with middle management and senior management
- Possess a high-level of business acumen
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement, project and change management methodologies, tools and best practices
- Proven track record of successfully implementing complex improvement projects
- High proficiency with standard computer software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills a must
- Ability to speak and write in English is required
- Coaching and training experience required
- Minimum of Undergraduate degree is required (B.S. or BA)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Health Care Administration, or related field preferred
- Continuous Improvement Lean / Six Sigma certification is desired (Certified Black Belt)
- Project management certification (PMP) is preferred