Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Critical Care Services Manager
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
You must be Western Educated and Western Qualified to be eligible to apply for this position.
Reports to: Assistant Director of Nursing
- Assumes overall responsibility for effective, efficient and cost-effective operation of Critical Care Services (Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Intensive Care Unit)
- Directs, co-ordinates and evaluates the activities of the designated area for the purpose of maintaining optimal delivery of patient care.
Statement of Values
As an employee, the Critical Care Services Manager is expected to promote the mission and philosophy of the hospital by acting in a caring, courteous and confidential manner towards patients, visitors, colleagues and staff, and by performing his/her duties and responsibilities according to the expected standards in order to fully meet patient care needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years) or
- Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only)
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years) graduated from 1998 onward with pre medical secondary school certificate
- or its equivalent.
- Post Graduate Degree in Nursing Management/Advanced Clinical Speciality desirable.
- Current nursing license.
- 5 years demonstrated incremental leadership and management experience.
- Specialist training/experience, e.g. intensive care nursing, where necessary.
- BLS and ACLS certification (or within 6 months of arrival)