Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Education Level: Associate degree in a health related/Successful completion of a certified CSSD training program.
The role is mainly responsible for the correct assistance in the cleaning and decontamination activities and processes of the different area of the facility. Also responsible of the maintenance of all the equipment used in the department
- Receives, disassembles, cleans contaminated equipment and inspects and tests all equipment as per established protocols
- Assumes responsible for providing effective and efficient decontamination and distribution of re-usable medical devices for use in direct patient care
- Tests and operates washer disinfector machines, driers, sterilizers or any other decontamination equipment within the department as per established protocols
- Operates and tests all decontamination machinery within the department, and informs supervisors or assistant managers if results are contrary to those required
- Undertakes quality checks for cleanliness and completeness of equipment, before distribution to wards, departments, and theatres
- Undertakes daily validation tests of decontamination equipment, and ensures appropriate documentation of activities and results
- Issues sterile supplied goods and maintains holding stock levels within the wards and departments
- Carries out functionality tests on all re-usable medical devices and records and processes test results to demonstrate compliance, enable audit and facilitate analysis.
- Receives and documents goods and equipment, checks delivery notes against goods delivered for accuracy and records non-conformance
- Communicates with colleagues/customers at all levels, including senior staff
- Assists in restocking of supplies and records all information required
- Carries out assigned clerical tasks as requested by a supervisor