1. Reprocessing instruments (Decontamination, Cleaning, Drying)
2. Receiving instruments from various departments to be packed and sterilized
3. Assembling and packaging of surgical Instruments and linen drapes
4. Sterilizing instruments (Steam sterilization, EO sterilization and Dry Heat sterilization)
5. Operation and troubleshooting sterilizer.
6. Producing Disposable Dressing Material.
7. Storing of sterile materials and distribution.
8. Maintain order and cleanliness in the assigned area.
9. Maintaining sufficient inventory of material supplies and equipments functionality.
10. Reporting shortage of materials to supervisor at earliest convenience, maintaining records for ordering and replenishments.
2 to 3 years of experience.