Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
This position is responsible for providing professional support to all CCAD for the day to day use of IT Equipment both in person and over the phone covering 24×7
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides complex technical support both in person and over the phone, planning and coordination for Caregiver touch points of the distributed computer environment, including desktop, software and hardware installation, support and distribution, and remote access technologies.
- Performs installation, deployment and moves of desktop computer, operating system, application software and hardware technologies.
- Works independently with little to no direct supervision in analysis and implementation of desktop solutions to fulfill service requirements.
- Acts as a technical liaison with user groups and other IT partners for systems support and implementation. Provides an effective interface among caregivers (users), vendors, IT partners, and consultants in evaluating technical issues and products.
- Responsible for partnering with the departments they support to understand the impact of support issues.
- Coordinates schedules and technical work order instructions with caregivers and partners for installations, moves, adds and changes within the desktop computing environment.
- Timely updates of interactions in the ticketing systems and updates of inventory additions and changes to the inventory database.
- Posts installation complete comprehensive testing of PCs, laptops, mobile devices, monitors, printers, and other related hardware and agree with requestions on success.
Backup caregiver (user) data.
- Assures that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
Executes plans and implement technical infrastructure projects to refresh supported systems.
Performs video conferencing end user support and meeting setup.
- Keeps abreast of technology changes to assess potential impact to supported systems and applications and to proactively look for opportunities to improve service.
1. Minimum of one(1) year experience as a telephone support, preferably in a health care facility
2. Demonstrated ability to provide high quality customer service
3. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, including word processing and file management
4. Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to speak and write in English is required
6. Demonstrates creativity and initiative in problem solving.
7. Break/fix experience
8. Hardware and software support/troubleshooting
9. Document processes and procedures for maintenance and support.
10. High level of customer focus and strong customer support commitment
11. Drive communication and collaboration across the teams.
12. Minimum IT hardware and software experience of 2 years
BSC in Computer Science or Equivalent is required
Specialized training information technology is preferred
Computer Science, IT, Network Engineering, Information System