Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
DHA Eligibility Letter / DHA Licensed RNS and Assistant RNS are required for Al Noor Hospital Group, Rochester Clinic Dubai, UAE
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Take patient’s temperate, pulse, and respiration rate.
- Take blood pressure and determine if range is abnormal.
- Answer calls for help and determine if additional help is needed.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in patient’s room.
- Set up equipment.
- Store and move supplies.
- Observe patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Observe fluid intake and output.
- Report abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Develop nurturing relationships with patient.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and moving patients.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Protects organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Enhances nursing department reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelors in Nursing
- DHA Licensed or DHA Eligibility Letter
- Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control,
- Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance,
- Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others,
- Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care