Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- A registered professional Dialysis Nurse who provides direct patient care and coordinates patient care-related activities using the scientific process of nursing.
- Nursing care given to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
- Assists medical colleagues with diagnostic therapeutic interventions.
- Maintains accurate and thorough documentation following established standards.
- Ability to recognize and treat complications during dialysis treatment.
- Knowledge and ability to interpret blood results.
- Skilled to perform CAPD, CCPD, CVVHD or other forms of dialysis.
- 3-4 year General Nursing Diploma/Degree (Not less than 3 years)
- Current DHA, HAAD or MOH license.
- Current national license to practice nursing.
- Hospital experience mandatory.
- BCLS certification
- 2 years Dialysis experience
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi