Senior Specialist Pediatrician
MD, MSc Pediatrics (Syria), CABP Arab Board
Dr. Ahmad is an Arab Board Certified Pediatrician. He earned his medical degree from Damascus University and later obtained his master’s degree in Paediatrics from the same university. Subsequently he obtained Arab Board of Health Specialization in Pediatrics, Specialist license from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties,Specialist license from Ministry of Health, UAE
Dr. Ahmad specializes in treating children with variety of acute and chronic conditions, as well as pediatric emergencies.He attends the labour ward and OR during high risk deliveries including preterm babies and involves in counseling new mothers and implementing and managing vaccination clinics.
Prior to joining UHS, Dr. Ahmad was affiliated with Children’s University Hospital – Damascus University and Al-Mouwasat Medical Services, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as Specialist Pediatrics.
He is certified in basic life support (BLS), neonatal resuscitation (NRP) and paediatric advanced life support (PALS).
He is an active member of Syndicate of Syrian Medical Doctors and has participated in scientific conferences and workshops in UAE and abroad.
- Management of Patients in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit on Conventional Ventilation, High Frequency Ventilation and INO.
- Umbilical Artery Catheterization
- Umbilical Vein Catheterization
- Peripheral Insertion Central Venous Catheter ( PICC )
- Peripheral Veins Cannulation
- Peripheral Arteries Cannulation
- Endotracheal Intubation for All Pediatric Age Groups
- Exchange Transfusion
- Chest Tube Insertion
- Intraosseous Cannulation
- Lumbar Puncture for All Pediatric Age Groups
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Suprapubic Aspiration
- Administration of Chemotherapy and Management of Oncologic Complications