MBBCh,MS,MD,Doctorate, Laser Specialty
Senior Consultant Dermatologist
Dr. Fatma obtained her Master’s Degree in Dermatology and Venerology from Cairo University, Egypt and later went to complete her doctorate (PhD) in dermatology from the same university.
She completed her Laser training for Erbium Yag, CO2, Nd:YAG, from Amsterdam in the year 1999 and in Dubai in the year 2013.
Dr. Fatma is a speaker for Janssen (Schering-Plough formerly) on biological therapy for Psoriasis treatment.
Dr. Fatma is a board-certified dermatologist with special expertise in skin cancer — especially Melanoma. Much of her clinical career has focused on the early detection of Melanoma in high-risk individuals. She also specializes in the treatment of all kind of skin alignment including:
- Treatment of severe Psoriasis by using Biological therapy
- Treatment of severe chronic skin diseases which need admission e.g Pemphigous Pemphigoid, Dermatomyositis, Scleroderma and Lupus Erythematosus.
- Excision of skin nevi and swellings using advanced laser technique
- Diagnosis of chronic allergy by prick and patch test
- Treatment of resistant chronic Urticaria by autologous serum and IVIG
- Treatment of acne and warts by laser
Dr. Fatma has a number of medical publications to her credit and her articles have also published in international medical journals.
Dr. Fatma is a member in MOH for dermatologist evaluation committee since 1999. She is also on the MOH board in medical investigation for Medical malpractice evaluation since 1999.
1. Diagnosis and management of Skin Cancer
2. Prevention and early detection of Melanoma in patients with Dysplastic Nevi; Melanoma
3. Pigmented Skin Lesions
4. Basal/ Squamous Cell Carcinomas
5. Mole mapping and screening
6. Cryotherapy, Electrocautery and lasers for warts, skin tags and mole removal
7. Botox for sweating problems and wrinkles
8. Laser skin resurfacing
9. Phototherapy for Psoriasis and Vitiligo
10. Fillers and mesoglow for facial rejuvenation
11. Laser hair removal
12. Mesotherapy for hair loss