Dr. Janardhana Rao Babburi MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine),DM (Cardiology) is working with us as a Specialist Cardiologist at Aster Medical Centre, Damascus St, Qusais & Aster’s Union Medical Centre, Karama.
- 1998-2003: MBBS, Siddhartha Government Medical College, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh,India
- 2005-2008: MD, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka, India.
- 2009-2012: Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai,India
- May 2008 – Dec 2008: Assistant Professor in the Department of General Medicine, NRI Medical College, Andhra Pradesh, India and Consultant Physician in Charita Sri Super Specialty Hospital, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Jan 2009 – July 2009: Assistant Professor in the Department of General Medicine, Dr. Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research Foundation, Andhra Pradesh, India and Consultant Physician in Global Multi Specialty Hospital, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- August 2012 – October 2014: Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and fellowship training in Apollo Heart Institutes, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- November 2014 – April 2015: Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Global Heart Institutes, Global Hospitals, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Clinical Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Research
Research, Publications & Presentations
Papers presented in International Conferences:
- 3rd International conference in Clinical and experimental Cardiology, at Chicago, April 15-17, 2013
- 5th Asia PCR/SING LIVE conducted by PCR in January 15-18, 2014, held at Singapore
- SCAI 2014 Scientific Sessions, May 28 – 31, 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Publications in International Journals:
- Clinical and Experimental Cardiology Journal, April 2013, Volume 4, Issue 4, ISSN 2155-9880, LV Myxoma in a young male, presented with Antero Septal Myocardial Infarction
- SCAI’s (Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions) official journal, Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, is available online: 1 July 2014, Volume 84, Issue 1, Pages 1 – 168, E1 – E6 2 case reports of PPI lead making way into the Azygos Vein during an attempt of PPI in cases of Complete Heart Block (CHB).
Best academic performances:
- Awarded Gold medal in M.B.B.S as “Best Outgoing student “in 2001.
- Certificate of Merit and Gold medal, for scoring highest marks in Forensic Medicine.
- Got distinction marks in Pharmacology and Microbiology in M.B.B.S.