MBBCh, FRCS (UK)
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Zerti finished medical school from Tripoli University and went to complete his followship from Royal College of Edinber.
Dr. Zerti is UK board certified in orthopedics with extensive experience in the area of arthroplasty surgeries. He offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment ranging from conservative management to surgical intervention. He specializes in treating all types of orthopedic conditions, including those of the upper extremity, lower extremity, and spine. He specializes in minimally invasive treatment of the shoulder and knee, including rotator cuff repair and dislocation repair in the shoulder, as well as meniscus and ligament reconstruction in the knee. Prior to joining University Hospital Sharjah, he was the Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and Head of Orthopaedic Unit in Central University Hospital, Tripoli, Libya. He has also worked in various hospitals in UK and gained significant exposure in the management of orthopaedic and trauma cases.Dr. Zerti has published and presented his research at numerous local, national, and international meetings on topics involving the knee, hip and shoulder. He is a member of the British Orthopaedic Association, Libyan Orthopedic Association, Association of Osteosynthesis and Société Internationale de Chirurgie Orthopédique et de Traumatologie (SICOT).
- Arthroplasty of knees, hips and ankles.
- Elective foot and ankles surgeries
- Arthrodesis of ankle and foot
- Correction of foot deformaties
- Metaphalangeal joint replacement
- Primary and revision joint replacements of hip and knee.
- Specializes in minimally invasive & high flexion knee joints.
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement or partial knee replacement.
- Osteotomy & realignment of knee.
- ACL reconstruction