MD, Internal Medicine
Senior Specialist Gastroenterologist
Dr. Mousa graduated MD from Damascus University, Syria. He further pursued his training of Internal Medicine and specialization in Gastroenterology from Damascus Hospital in Syria.
Dr. Mousa, a Senior Specialist in Internal Medicine – Gastroenterologist has remarkable clinical experience of 25 years. Before joining UHS, he was the Head of Department of Gastroenterology in Dara’a Hospital, Syria for 22 years.
Dr. Mousa had done more than 40,000 endoscopy, over 10,000 colonoscopy procedures, 500 ERCP procedures (diagnostic and therapeutic) and 2,000 blind and Echograph Guided Liver Biopsy.
Dr. Mousa is an active member of Syrian Gastro-Entro Community, Arabian Association of Studying Liver Diseases and has presented his experience in several local and international conferences including workshops in Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Tunisia, Lebanon, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Germany.
- Endoscopy Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures
- ColonoscopyDiagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures
- ERCP (Diagnostic and Therapeutic) Procedures
- Blind and Echograph Guided Liver Biopsy
- All narrowing procedures of the gastroenterology by balloon and metallic stents
- Polypectomy in all GIT.
- Ligation and Injection of the Esophagus Varices and Fundus Varices
- Insertion of Gastric Balloon for the treatment of obesity
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist procedures like Abdominal Echograhy, Endoscopy, Colonoscopy (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)