Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Due Diligence Coordinator
A MNC pharma company is seeking to recruit a Due Diligence Coordinator. The purpose of the Due Diligence Coordinator role is to perform the integrity due diligence procedure to assess and mitigate bribery risks when engaging certain categories of Third Parties.
Major Responsibilities are:
- Initiates the due diligence process and requests that the Third Party completes the respective questionnaire
- Checks whether the questionnaire was fully completed and whether the required additional documents have been submitted by the Third Party
- Verifies the input in the questionnaire against the submitted additional documents
- Analyses and reviews questionnaire and additional documents – in particular for red flags
- Interacts with the third party in case of issues or questions
- Assesses whether the Third Party can be engaged, maintained or whether a more extensive due diligence is required with support from Legal or Integrity & Compliance
- Performs the more extensive due diligence where and as needed (or retains support from others to handle this
- Involves Corporate Security to perform suitable due diligence in cases where the outcome of the more extensive due diligence still leaves open important questions
- Prepares executive summary identifying any red flags for decision by the business (contract owner)
- Works closely with Legal, Integrity & Compliance, Corporate Security and local Business and facilitates discussions between these functions when / where appropriate
- Ensures that Legal is involved to draw up appropriate contract documentation
- Duly records and maintains documents collected as part of the due diligence process (e.g., questionnaire, reports, evidence of any additional inquiry, internet search, etc.)
- where necessary seeks guidance from Legal and Integrity & Compliance on the interpretation and application of the Anti-Bribery Policy and the Third Party Guideline
Suitable candidate should have experience in a pharma company in due diligence for vendors. Preferably completed apprenticeship or degree in business or IT other relevant subject matter.
The candidate should have ability to analyze complex information from different sources, good understanding of local business environment to verify data, strong computer and internet skills for researches required.