Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Emergency Medicine Consultant
Provides direct patient care and provides medical direction and advice to the ‘on shift’ medical and other healthcare staff within the Emergency Department. Provides care and makes treatment decisions based on real time evaluation of patients’ history, physical findings and diagnostic studies.
1 – Attractive tax free salary
2 – Accommodation provided
3 – Transportation provided
4 – Education allowance (up to 2 children)
5 – Flights Mobilisation and annually
6 – Generous vacation leave and public holidays
7 – Gratuity Award
8 – Health Insurance
Please note the targeted start date for each position is as soon as possible based on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
- Medical Doctor Degree.
- Qualification from Tier 1 in subspecialty (Emergency Medicine) – Based on the MOH PQR – Tier 1 requirements. Countries include – Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- Active membership in the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Emergency Medicine, or The College of Family Physicians of Canada, CCFP(EM) or equivalent.
- Active Registration to Practice Medicine within specialty from country of origin or country of last practice.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Will be required to obtain ATLS certification within a given time period.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in an active treatment hospital within Emergency Medicine post specialty training.
- Ability to handle and lead the clinical management of complex and critical patients.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Arabic considered as a plus.