Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Overall responsible of the financial management such as business planning, cash management, billing and bookkeeping.
- Develop budgetary models, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the accounting policies and procedures are implemented and in compliance with the overall company policies.
- Responsible for providing full commentary reports and analysis of company’s financial budget and forecast.
- Providing management with Monthly, quarterly & Annual Financial data needed to make managerial decisions.
- Responsible to deal with banks and insurance companies.
- Preparation of budgets and participate along with the management for the quarterly budget review meetings.
- Financial advice on business structure, plans and operations.
- Minimum years of experience 10 to 15 in a similar position in hospitals or Medical Center.
- The successful candidate will be hold a Bachelors/Masters degree in Finance.
- Able to work to deadlines and have excellent communication skills.
- You must also be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Finance.