Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Assessing and examining patients in order to make a diagnosis;
- Management of ophthalmic conditions
- Operating equipment such as ophthalmoscopes, slit lamps and lenses;
- Communicating and empathising with patients and family members;
- Educating patients to understand their medical condition;
- Gross salary depending on the experience and profile of the candidate.
- Fully furnished apartment in good condition
- Paid annual vacation of 30 days upon completion of one year of service.
- One return economy ticket to home country every year after completion of one year of service.
- Medical insurance will be provided subject to the terms and conditions of our insurance provider.
- Monthly performance incentives will be paid at the discretion of management after completion of the probation period. This will depend on the number of paid patients seen.
- Kindly note that the salaries in Oman are tax free.