Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Gynaecology and Obstetrics Registrar
- Supervises the work of the assistant registrars.
- Participates in the surgeries, follows them up post- operatively, ensures giving patients the proper treatment, writes notes about the development of the cases daily and upon need, and calls on the higher ranking position in-charge upon the finding of any complications for these cases.
- Takes part in all the scientific and learning activities in the department, besides the training sessions.
- Makes daily rounds on patients to ensure follow up of treatment, development of the cases, records notes daily in patients’ records, and assumes responsibility for the higher positions in responsibility for these procedures
- Participates in the procedures of the outpatient department, admits cases into the hospital when necessary, requests the necessary investigations, writes the suitable treatment and requests the required consultations staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi