Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Head of Health Statistics
- Degree in Health Information or equivalent and a minimum of five years experience of which two should be in a managing role in health information.
- Independent and able to create board-level presentations without input from senior management
- Independent vision of how to use data to improve decision-making and healthcare. This should be the source of leadership for the Health system.
- Track record of impactful use of large data sets in healthcare and intrinsically high quality standards with respect to data – this all needs to come out of the box
- Proven ability to be able to apply business-minded 80/20 decisions – the individual should be able to provide judgment at short notice even if not all data is available
- Proven ability to manage and nurture a team
Dubai Community Healthcare
JC & Partners
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Gulf Diagnostic Centre Hospital