Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Head of Registration and Accreditation Section
- Provides daily management of the Registration and Accreditation Office that processes all new, renewal and change in status credentialing files of health professional / facility licensing applications
- Provides content knowledge and interpretation of the regulatory, credentialing and primary source verification requirements that govern the licensing of healthcare professionals / facilities in the Emirate.
- Monitor the n contractsand any amendments to the contracts with vendors and other delegated functions of the licensing process.
- Responsible for sharing information with the other sections of Health Regulation Department citation and corrective action required as a result of any survey or special request assigned by the Director.
- Manage the daily operation of the units of the Registration and Accreditation Section and Identify staff training needs and propose necessary training programs to match their competencies
- Develop communication methods to inform health professional license holders of their obligations and requirements and to provide general information and reference upon new license issue and at regular intervals, thereafter.
- Master degree with knowledge of regulatory, licensing and credentialing requirements in the area of healthcare.
- At least 7 years experience in an equivalent role in a healthcare or related setting., years Senior Management experience
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi