Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Health Licensing Specialist
- The job profile comprises of applying knowledge of local and international Health Professional Licensing standards to applicants seeking a Health License to practice in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, including renewal and reinstatement of revoked and suspended licenses.
- The job functions essentially requires the identification and interpretation of laws, regulations, policies and guidelines related to Health Care, in order to scrutinize the applicant’s credentials. The key duties include review of candidate qualifications, experience and registration in order to ensure that they meet PQR (Personal Qualification Requirement) criteria.
- Liaising with Abu Dhabi Healthcare authority to obtain various clearances for our client
- He/She will comply with all rules and regulations and make representations and meet concerned authorities in the Abu Dhabi health department for obtaining approvals for various ongoing and expansion activities related to healthcare and Doctors and para medical staff
- Compliance with all regulations and getting license clearance for all medical staff from abu dhabi health authority
- The person should have good communication skills
- Be able to relate to and meet concerned authorities to obtain clearances and approvals
- Prior experience in SEHA or other Government institutions would be an added advantage
- This is an independent position and requires the person to be able to take decisions and initiatives
Dubai Community Healthcare
JC & Partners
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Gulf Diagnostic Centre Hospital