Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Develop and perfect primary care skills in the care of cancer and hematology patients in the outpatient setting as well as in the inpatient/consult environment
- Develop an understanding of the multidisciplinary nature of cancer care
- Polish those interpersonal skills which optimize a compassionate and humanistic interaction with patients, families and colleagues
- Develop an understanding of cost containment issues in the changing environment of managed care
- Develop and initiate research projects (with the guidance of faculty) – clinical or laboratory
- Demonstrate technical skills in hematology and oncology procedures
- Attend and participate in educational activities – journal clubs, hematology/oncology didactics, cancer round table conference, multidisciplinary conference, bone marrow conference, noon conferences
- Maintain current state licensure
- Perfect teaching skills through supervision of residents and medical students
- Learn to critically analyze medical literature
- Be aware of ethical issues which arise in end-of-life care
- Good communication skills.
- Arabic speaking is preferred.