Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Infection Control Nurse
Al Zahra Private Hospital
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience as Infection Control Nurse
- Education Level: Nursing Diploma or B.Sc. in Nursing
- Applicants must be a Registered nurse with Nursing Diploma or B.Sc. in Nursing and 3 to 5 years of experience as Infection Control Nurse. Licensed by DHA, should work in an accredited JCI Accredited hospital and attended courses about infection control.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the training of new staff in infection control principles and the yearly in servicing of current employees, monitoring compliance with infection control policies and practices.
- Will act as a resource person to staff around specific infection control issues concerning specific patients or group of patients.
- Will be responsible for reviewing and updating infection control in conjunction with the infection control task force.
- Will identify need areas for education of staff and work with staff development coordinator to implement in servicing.
- Will track rates and types of infections through surveillance systems and report information to the performance improvement committee, Administrator, Director of nursing and medical director.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi