1. Should be fully aware of the regulation, policies, procedures and guidelines related to the insurance.
2. To receive claim forms from the relevant personnel for review.
3. To ensure that claim form is filled properly, insurance company is eligible, insurance card is valid.
4. To check the receipt, bills and prices against services provided to the patient.
5. To contact the insurance company, in case any further clarification is required regarding the insurance plan.
6. To ensure that the eligible customers are receiving services through insurance and stop the process in case of any mistake.
7. To receive and rectify insurance related complaints from the customers and Insurance companies.
8. To check all the insurance company rejected claims and make correction with the coordination of relevant personnel and send back to the insurance company.
9. To enter Diagnosis, Code# and all other related data in the computerized E-claim system.
10. To maintain the files according to the insurance companies.
11. To send and receive correspondence from insurance companies.
12. To provide required data to the insurance companies, as and when required.
13. To report Manager of Accounts for performance.
14. To work for the improvement of the department and provide suggestions to improve the processes.
15. To perform any other job related task, assigned by the Manager of Accounts and Finance.