Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Laser Technician will provide aesthetic laser services such as skin rejuvenation and acne treatment as well as the laser removal of unwanted body/facial hair.
- Responsible for the assessment of patient’s for suitability of laser treatments
- Provide laser services such as skin rejuvenation and acne treatment as well as body hair removal under the supervision of the dermatologist the Dermatologist
- Performing skin and hair analysis to determine laser procedures.
- Work within your Scope of Practice as dictated by the licensing body.
- Work collaboratively with patients, families and members of the multidisciplinary team to achieve optimal patient outcomes, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Ensure coordinated continuum of care for the patients, incorporating the patient and their family in decision making.
- Effectively advocate for the patient and escalate any problems or changes in the patient condition.
- Provide continuous patient and family education.
- Participate in evidence based practice and continuous quality improvement strategies.
- Ensure compliance with documentation requirements, as set out in Hospital Policies.
- Ensure that stock and equipment is effectively managed and utilized in your department
- Continuing own professional development, seek learning opportunities and developing and maintaining own professional development portfolio of learning and experience relevant to Scope of Practice
- Bachelor of Science or Diploma in Nursing (minimum of 3 years duration) from a recognized Nursing Institute.
- Relevant UAE License as a Registered Nurse or Laser technician
- 1 year experience as Laser Technician
- Certification in laser treatment / hair removal technology