1. Plan marketing and branding objectives.
2. Expand product solutions and offerings.
3. Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
4. Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
5. Prepare and adhere to budgets.
6. Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
7. Design print ads and publications.Ensure brand messages are consistent.
8. Gather and analyze customer insight.Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
9. Engage consumers on social media.Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
10. Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
11. Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
12. Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
13. Engage other organizations within the community.
14. Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
15. Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
2 to 3 Years of experience