Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Focus on identifying new business opportunities that fit the strategic direction of the Hospital, and maximizing the outcomes of those opportunities
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and ensure that any directly relevant information is communicated to key stakeholders
- Develop and implement Public Relations Strategies to position the Hospital as the health care supplier of choice for the UAE and the region
- Develop and execute business plans
- Develop relationships with businesses and community groups to promote the Hospital and Hospital Services
- Develop and/or market new services of the Hospital
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and associated documentation
- Coordinate with the Corporate Marketing Team to monitor and analyze hospital media exposure.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature, both electronic and paper based
- Develop, draft and distribute media releases/advertisements that meet the marketing strategy of the Hospital and that comply with set policy guidelines
- Plan and execute events (public awareness campaigns, media and publicity campaigns, staff annual function and social responsibility projects) in coordination with the Marketing Department and the Hospital Directorate
- Ensure that budgets are prepared and managed in line with EHL standards and that cost reports are analyzed and variances clarified/reported on a monthly basis.