Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The City Hospital is part of the EHL healthcare management company, the largest private healthcare provider in the UAE, comprising of 2 hospitals and 8 clinics. With a focus on meeting and exceeding international standards in healthcare, EHL is a joint venture between the listed South African private hospital group Mediclinic International; one of the largest private hospital groups in the world, the Dubai-based Varkey Group, and General Electric. These strategic alliances enable The City Hospital to be at the cutting edge of international medical practice.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Focus on identifying new business opportunities that fit the strategic direction of the Hospital, and maximizing the outcomes of those opportunities
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and ensure that any directly relevant information is communicated to key stakeholders
- Develop and implement Public Relations Strategies to position the Hospital as the health care supplier of choice for the UAE and the region
- Develop and execute business plans
- Develop relationships with businesses and community groups to promote the Hospital and Hospital Services
- Develop and/or market new services of the Hospital
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and associated documentation
- Coordinate with the Corporate Marketing Team to monitor and analyze hospital media exposure.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature, both electronic and paper based
- Develop, draft and distribute media releases/advertisements that meet the marketing strategy of the Hospital and that comply with set policy guidelines
- Plan and execute events (public awareness campaigns, media and publicity campaigns, staff annual function and social responsibility projects) in coordination with the Marketing Department and the Hospital Directorate
- Ensure that budgets are prepared and managed in line with EHL standards and that cost reports are analyzed and variances clarified/reported on a monthly basis.