Medical Laboratory Technologist (HAAD Licensed) #43802
- Perform their technical duties according to the policy of the lab and instructions from the head of department either directly or through the chief technician.
- Take part in the internal and external quality control programs according to the allocations schedules.
- Perform a variety of technical duties in laboratory to include performance of routine tests and examinations, assistance in the setup of experiments and the collection & recording of data.
- Maintains and makes minor adjustments to equipment, e.g. calibrating, alignment.
- Complies with biohazard safety standards through proper handling of potentially hazardous sources at the work place.
- They should carry full responsibility for training and updating junior staff members, supervising all results and reports before dispatch and keeping log books for reports, results and maintenance.
Uses sterile techniques to avoid contaminating lab experiments.
- Monitors inventory levels, orders materials and supplies in accordance with established policies and procedures, counts orders upon receipt.
- A rotation system should be followed specially for junior staff members to keep them updated and refresh their information.
- Follows policies and procedure for infection control and facility safety in accordance to hospital guidelines.
- Maintains accurate data records.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Email CV to: email@example.com
- About Company: Al Noor Hospital
Apply for this job
Only Word and PDF files no larger than 1MB will be accepted.
- Registered Nurse For EMAAL Project
- Registered Nurse
- Special Education Needs Teacher
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Therapy Specialist Oncology