Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Responsible for the overall integration of the Medical Records Department Quality Measures, ensuring compliance with department and Hospital Policies and Procedures and completing audits on all processes and systems and using the information to improve performance and productivity.
- Ability to complete multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Reporting research results.
- Ability to analyse and interpret general reports, hospital policies, technical procedures or numeric Information.
- Ability to compile/write reports, correspondences, and progress reports in relation to data submission, entry and results.
- Reading Comprehension – understand written sentences and ability to interpret standards and regulatory requirement.
- The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so other will understand.
- Monitoring – assessing performance of department/hospital/individuals
- Active Learning – understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Learning strategies – selecting and using training/information methods and procedures appropriate for the situation
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of events, solutions, conclusions or approaches
- Oral Expression and Comprehension – listen and understand information and the ability to communicate information and ideas
- Information Ordering – the ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order
- Selective Attention – the ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
- Great analytical skill
- Minimum 5 years experience in acute care hospital or multi-specialty clinic in the Medical Records Department.
- Knowledge/experience of a quality management.
- Knowledge/experience of data management.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing
- files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable.
- Certification in any of the Health Information Management programs.