Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
A registered professional nurse who provides direct patient care and coordinates patient care-related activities using the scientific process of nursing. Nursing care given to neonates, paediatric and adolescent population (when required to work in the Pediatric Unit).
- Demonstrates skills in continual critical care assessment of patient, family’s physical and psychological needs.
- Performs nursing interventions/procedures in accordance with established standards of care and policy and procedures.
- Assisting and initiating Neonatal Resuscitation at birth act.
- Provide support and counseling for neonates, parents and their families.
- Assess neonatal and family needs. Develop, implement and evaluate program of care.
- Floats to other areas within the hospital when required.
- Maintains and provide breast feeding/baby friendly environment.
- Applicant must hold current National License.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (duration not less than three years)
- Diploma in Nursing (not less than three academic years in nursing only)
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (not less than three academic years)
- BCLS certification.
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) would be an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing.
- DHA License desirable.